Hi guys! I finally made it to Trader Joe’s yesterday and it was such a pleasant experience (yay!) I like to make the most of these grocery trips and I always bring headphones and listen to a podcast (yesterday was The Morning Toast), I also wore a strapless dress, for you know-tanning purposes while I waited in line…let’s just say I now have sun burnt shoulders…Anyways! I wanted to make some sort of baked chicken dish and went with a HONEY SRIRACHA POPCORN CHICKEN, its spicy and sweet and dipped in ranch, it just comes all together for a perfect bite. Serve with a side salad, veggie, sweet potato fries, or our favorite, chips. These were SOOO easy and only have 6 ingredients and took less than 30 minutes to make these crispy baked bites. Enjoy!
- Chicken tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 eggs, whisked for an egg wash
- 1 cup of panko
- 1/2 cup of sriracha sauce
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Divide flour, eggs, panko and sriracha mixed with honey into four separate shallow bowls so that the chicken pieces can be dipped in each.
- Take about 5 pieces of chicken at a time and dip into flour, egg wash, panko and then sriracha and honey mixture.
- Place on a cooling rack on top of a baking dish.
- Bake on 350 for 15 minutes and then broil on HI for 4 minutes (make sure to watch while broiling so you do not burn them, you want just the right amount of crispy)
- Serve with ranch, blue cheese or any dip you love and drizzle more honey!
Tada! Like I said, this one is suppppper easy and does not take long at all. Messy, yes…but worth it? YES. Also how cute are these napkins I got from MEUS SHOP, they come in a pack of four colors and they are too perfect for my food photography and for hosting, once that is allowed. Tag me on instagram if you make this, I can’t wait to see!