I am typing this recipe just as fast as I ate it, because it is SO good and you need to make it too! BACON CHEESEBURGER QUESADILLAS. Yup, you heard me. It is SO hot today in NJ and Mark is not home yet so I don’t know how to work the grill to grill burgers lol…so I did a plan b idea inside and they came out amazing. I used almond flour tortillas, sauteed ground beef, added some shredded cheddar cheese, pickles, some red onion and crisped them up on the stove. I added some more toppings, a side of ketchup and mustard and paired this meal with Japanese sweet potato fries, and there you have it, a 30 minute summer dinner, made inside in air conditioning. Now, i’ll just be waiting for Mark to come home and hoping I don’t eat his…
- Almond flour tortillas (or your fave tortilla of choice)
- 1 lb of ground beef (or chicken, turkey, sausage)
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese (as much as you like)
- Red onions, chopped
- Pickles, sliced
- 4 pieces of bacon
- Cook bacon in the oven on 375 for 15 minutes until crispy.
- While bacon is cooking, prep your ground beef by cooking it with salt, pepper and garlic powder on medium heat for about 6 minutes.
- In a greased pan, place your first tortilla down and add a spoonful of the cooked beef, sprinkle cheddar cheese, add pickles and red onions and place the other tortilla down and spray with olive oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until crispy and cheese is melted.
- Cut into four pieces, top with bacon, more pickles and onions and ketchup and mustard for dipping. Serve with your fave potato fries!
Super easy, super delicious and super partner and kid approved! Tag me on instagram if you make this, would love to see how you do it and what you top these with. ENJOY!