This may or may not be the prettiest dinner I ever made. It is colorful, full of textures, flavors, nutrients and it is DELICIOUS. This Chili Onion Crunch Salmon took only 15 minutes to make (yes, including the sides) and it was gone in 3 minutes. I was craving salmon tonight and totally forgot about green beans until I had them them on my salad at a Greek restaurant near by (Mark even had them AND liked them) so I knew I had to make them! I made the green beans by sauteing them on medium heat in olive oil, fresh garlic, salt and pepper and added some pine nuts! I then paired the baked salmon and green beans with roasted Japanese sweet potatoes with a balsamic glaze (slice thinly and bake on 425 for 15 minutes with olive oil, salt and pepper). EVERYTHING on this plate came together perfectly and it was such a yummy summer dinner. SO, here is how you make the baked salmon, I promise it is beyond EASY.
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon, boneless filet (I get mine at Trader Joe’s pre cut BBQ style)
- Chili Onion Crunch, from Trader Joes
- Fresh lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Spread as much chili onion crunch as you want over the top, I LOVE a lot of it!
- Bake for 15 minutes on 375 until fully cooked.
- Squeeze lemon juice over and enjoy!
Yup, that is IT! This is a super quick and easy recipe and takes barely any time to make. Mark is not home yet, but I am so curious to hear his thoughts and see if he actually eats the veggies..hehe…Tag me on instagram if you make this! You will LOVE it if you love salmon.