Looking for a refreshing snack, appetizer or side dish? I got you! These mini peppers stuffed with a lemony feta dip and topped with EBTB seasoning and cucumbers really hit the spot on this hot afternoon in NJ. They are crunchy, flavorful and easy to pop in your mouth! (I already had like 6 and had to make more…) These were so easy to make and will be a crowd pleaser for sure if you serve them at a BBQ. I served them at a Halloween party a few years back and they were gone in minutes, literally…Try them out for yourself and let me know what you think!
- Mini peppers, I love the colorful ones!
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Juice of half of a lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to your liking
- Optional: everything but the bagel seasoning
- Optional: cucumbers
- In a food processor, combine Greek yogurt, cream cheese, crumbled feta cheese, lemon juice, crushed garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Combine until creamy.
- Slice mini peppers in half and seed them. Fill each one with as much filling as you would like!
- Top with EBTB and cucumbers and pop em in your mouth!
I can’t wait to hear what you think of these yummy and EASY bites! Tag me on instagram if you make them so I can see them! Enjoy these summer days and I hope you are making lot’s of yummy foods.