Okay, this is a beautiful one! My aunt Karen made her famous blueberry zucchini bread and gave me a mini loaf! I immediately woke up this morning craving it with cream cheese! For my bridal shower, everyone filled out a recipe card and this is the one my aunt filled out, she said she wanted me to try it first before I made my own. OH MY GOODNESS will I be repeating this recipe and saving it forever. It is soooo moist and you can taste those blueberries and the zucchini in there because it is loaded! This is a must try recipe for your morning breakfast with cream cheese or butter (or even plain) with an iced coffee. This hit the spot and it is only 8:00am…let’s get into her yummy recipe that she said I can share with you!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 tsp of vanilla
- 2 cups of zucchini, shredded
- 3 cups of flour (can sub almond flour)
- 2, 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 pint of blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Beat together eggs, vanilla and sugar. Add in the vegetable oil and salt. Fold in shredded zucchini.
- Add the flour in slowly, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and beat on medium until combined and creamy.
- Gently fold in the blueberries and mix in with a spatula.
- Pour into two large loaf pans or 6 mini loaf pans and bake for 45-50 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if they are cooked and ready.
- ENJOY with cream cheese, butter and iced coffee of course.
It is AMMMMMAZING, thank you aunt Karen for this recipe. I cant wait to make it on my own and see if I can make it as yummy as you did! Tag me on instagram if you make this, I would love to show my aunt! Have a great rest of the week and I hope you eat some yummy foods!