I kind of have no words for this one. I AM SPEECHLESS. I was craving something extra summery because it is sooooo hot in NJ right now and I wanted something refreshing! I did a 5 mile walk today, and when I got home I cranked up the air condition and made this for us to enjoy for dinner! Mark got home from work right when I was finishing that balsamic glaze drizzle and this was gone in about 4 minutes of him being home. We finished this one off so fast because it was that good. I realized Mark usually picks off the veggies of my meals, but fruit? He loves it! So his plate was licked completely clean (except for a few arugula pieces, as always). I love the arugula part and actually added more to mine! Anyways, enough with the chatting, let’s get into the recipe. This took about 25 minutes total from start to finish! Now go make some pizza!
- Cauliflower (or any kind you like ) crust pizza (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 4 pieces of prosciutto
- 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ball of burrata (or fresh mozzarella cheese)
- 1 yellow peach, sliced
- Handful of arugula
- Balsamic glaze
- Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
- Turn on your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place your pizza crust on a pizza stone or on top of a baking sheet and lightly drizzle olive oil all over it.
- Add your mozzarella cheese, then small pieces of prosciutto, sliced peaches and then finally add burrata pieces all over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake on 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until turning brown. Broil on HI for 3 minutes for a crunch!
- Take your pizza out of the oven and top with arugula and thyme. Drizzle balsamic glaze and honey and top with red pepper flakes.
Now, its time for you to go get all these ingredients and make this ASAP. If you make this, tag me on instagram! I can’t wait to see all the peach pizzas you guys make! Have a great week coming up and stay cool.