You guys loved this one so much on insta, I had to make it a blog post! These Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquito’s were so delicious and I wish we had left overs for today! They were the perfect amount of spicy and baked to perfection with some cheddar cheese on top to get extra crispy! Let’s not waste any time, here is the recipe! Tag me on instagram if you make it, can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 almond flour (or your choice) tortillas
- Handful of chives
- Olive oil spray
1) Combine shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese and a handful of chives.
2) Place a scoop on a tortilla (I used almond flour ones, but choose whichever ones you want) and roll them up and place on a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Spray the tops with olive oil.
3) Bake on 400 for 15 minutes and then add some cheddar cheese on top. Broil for another 2 minutes until brown.
Enjoy with blue cheese or ranch and celery and carrots!!!!
I hope you love this recipe as much as we did! It is a winner for sure and can be served as an appetizer or for dinner with some sides!