Hi! I woke up this Sunday morning craving Dunkin Donut’s pumpkin munchkins, so I took matters into my own hands. I wouldn’t exactly call these munchkins, but they are cute and mini muffins that kinda look and remind me of them, so i’ll take it! I was inspired by King Arthur Baking, pumpkin donuts recipe, so I tweaked a few things to make these my own! They are light, fluffy, moist (sorry I know that word isn’t everyone’s fave, but they are for certain NOT dry) These hit the spot for sure especially with an iced coffee on the side. I was also so excited that I got to meet a few NJ blogger friends and drop some off to a few while I was out and about today! It’s been so nice to get to know some new girls in NJ and treat them to some yummy fall goodies! This is a must bake for the fall season ahead. I know I am getting ahead of myself but with the wedding approaching quickly, I have a feeling I will have less time on my hands, so I am making as many recipes as I can now! Enjoy this delicious recipe in the morning with a coffee in hand in some cozy clothes on the couch with your fave fall candle burning for the ultimate pumpkin experience. Now let’s get to the recipe! It only involves one bowl, so that is a win for me when it comes to the clean up!
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 2 cups of self rising flour
- 1 & 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 of canola oil
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/8 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a mini muffin tin.
- Add everything to a mixing bowl except the self rising flour. Beat on medium until combined, about one minute.
- Add the flour in a little bit at a time and mix gently with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Fill each mini muffin compartment with 3/4 of pumpkin muffin filling, this should make about 36 mini muffins.
- Bake for 15 minutes, use a toothpick to make sure they are cooked. Let them cool for 5 minutes and then remove from the tray onto a cooling rack.
- While still warm, roll each mini muffin in the pumpkin, cinnamon and sugar topping. Tastes best served immediately, or store in glassware with the lid partially off. You can also freeze these to enjoy later!
There you have it! A super delicious and cute fall treat to enjoy! If you make these, tag me on instagram so I can see them. Have fun making these mini treats and have an amazing first week of September!
2 thoughts on “Mini Pumpkin Muffins”
These are delicious! My daughters and I made them this morning and they ate them so fast! Thanks for all of your wonderful recipes!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much!!! I am so glad you all enjoyed them! 🙂