Hi!! Baby girl will be here in just three short months and I am officially in nesting mode! I am decorating her nursery with a “cutie” theme with oranges and pinks and I am so happy with it so far! Baby girl is going to love all the bright colors and I can’t wait until she is here with us. Today I was brainstorming some crafts and I thought of making a cutie basket with pom poms. It turned out better than I even imagined and I had to share with you all asap! I got the basket and pom poms at Target and then felt at Michael’s (I also added foam behind the felt to make it a little more sturdy). All you have to do is use a glue gun and place the pom poms and cut out leaves on the basket, yup easy as that!!! Lemon’s, strawberries and blueberries would be super cute too! I hope you love this project just as much as I did. It is affordable ($17) and EASY, it took only 15 minutes to make. I can’t wait to continue to share the rest of baby girls nursery with you. I posted the DIY video on my instagram here! Follow me on instagam for more updates, recipes, home decor and more! Have fun!!
- Basket, I got mine from Target! Linked here!
- Medium Pom poms, also from Target! Linked here!
- Green felt (I picked up one sheet from Michael’s)
- Green foam board (I picked up one sheet from Michael’s)
- Hot glue gun
- Lay your basket flat and hot glue gun the pom pom’s where you would like them,
- Cut out your felt leaves and glue them to the foam board and then on top of the pom poms.
- Literally that is it!!!!!! Display in your nursery or home.
I hope you enjoy this basket as much as I do! Have fun with making it and I can’t wait to see your versions! Be sure to tag me on instagram so I can check them out.