Hi there! I have now been attempting going gluten-free for a little over a week now and WOW my stomach feels so much better! For some reason it has really been affecting me during my pregnancy, so I decided to cut it out as much as possible. I picked up Gia Rusaa gluten-free potato gnocchi at a local grocery store and it was delicious! I topped it with Trader Joe’s, turkey bolognese sauce found in the freezer section, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil and red pepper flakes. This dinner really hit the spot and I enjoyed it outside in our backyard. This also took a total of about 8 minutes to make and it only has like 5 ingredients! I hope you like this easy meal! Feel free to sub in any type of gnocchi or pasta you like. ENJOY!
- 2 Cups of Gia Russa Gluten-Free Potato Gnocchi (or any type you like)
- Turkey Bolognese Sauce from Trader Joe’s, or homemade!
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Turkey Bolognese. I sauteed mine with 1 cup of spinach in a pan and it was delicious!
- Rinse your gnocchi and then boil water. Add in the gnocchi for 3 minutes until they float to the top. Drain and serve in a bowl.
- Add the sauce on top of the gnocchi, top with fresh mozzarella, fresh basil and red pepper flakes. You can also drizzle a little olive oil on top.
- That is IT! You’re done.